Friday, August 11, 2006

Be nice to me, I gave blood today

That's what I should say when I answer the phone for the rest of the afternoon.
Now I'm all lightheaded and loopy, but I donated! I left my phone in the car, and Daddy has the car but I will have to remember to post a picture of my arm, it looks very interesting. They had a blood drive right across the street from my job so I couldn't just ignore them and their Big Rig...I went in. It took almost an hour for the whole process but an actual total of nine minutes for me to fill the bag up, not bad...
I was having way too much fun with the girls in there, and they gave me like four packages of cookies to take home to Little Man.
So, hopefully the blood I gave will help someone.
Okay, my brain is not forming coherent thoughts right now, so I have to stop trying to write.
I'm going to look for some funnies to get you guys throught the weekend with some laughs.

1 comment:

Creative-Type Dad said...

You are brave!

I can't give blood, I'm too afraid of needles. Unless somebody knocks me over the head with a hammer - then I could do it.