Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Loving the Gnomes

Dawn has garden gnomes, and when she first posted pictures of them I immediately fell in love. I laughed so hard at the gnomes playing chess, I wished I had a garden to put them in because, well, they're cute. There is a point, I swear...
The other night I noticed the light in the back of the house went out, and the damn thing is so high no one will ever get to it to be able to change it. I told Daddy we had to get something to light the back up because I always go in through the back and I wouldn't feel safe walking with Little Man back there. I know we could easily get another set of motion sensor flood lights like we have in the actual driveway, but wouldn't these little solar lights * look so much better? My whole argument will be that it will cost less than the flood lights, it wouldn't add to our electric bill (which is through the damn roof as it is) and I know I will have convinced Daddy. But really, I just want the gnomes! Or maybe the giant mushroom...

*stupid blogger won't let me upload the picture of the gnomes playing chess...so I put the whole link on.

No comments: