Monday, August 28, 2006

Did you think it would end there?

Today is very quickly becoming a day I should have stayed home and hidden under the blankets.

I go to Cumberland Farms to get something to drink for me and Daddy-since I was good and cooked extra last night just so we would have lunch today...


I lost our ATM card.

Me; the Holder of the Money, the Keeper of the Finances, the Responsible One...

Daddy was upset, but I bet he couldn't even begin to imagine how I am feeling right now. I just used the fucking card to get gas this morning!
I'm feeling like the biggest idiot in the world. I should put a sign on my desk telling people not to give me any work today if they don't want it lost or messed up in some stupid way.

Pouty





3 comments:

Creative-Type Dad said...

It could be worse.

You could have lost your entire purse OR the wad of 100-dollar bills, of rent money, you carry around you before heading to the race track.

Then that would be a tragedy.

dennis said...

To help you make it through the day...Let me relate a story about a certain wife.imp not to be named who left $3,000 sitting on a park bench in Korea on a layover stop from Europe to the Philippines...

But remember, we really should keep this person's identity anonymous!

:)

Make certain to have the card cancelled and reissued!

Diana said...

tony & dennis- I have (at one time, long long ago) successfully lost my whole purse with the rent money in it on the way to the bank to deposit said rent money.
*shaking my head*
The card has been canceled, they have been notified of my last purchase (total and time! At least I knew that!) and I shall recieve a shiny new card in 7-10 business days. fun.