Friday, August 25, 2006

You're sharp, dude.

I walked out of the office yesterday and got into the car. I notice Daddy is looking at me, smiling instead of pulling away from the sidewalk.
"What?"
"Cold in the office?" he asks.
I look down and start laughing. "Dude, what are you, like twelve? DRIVE!"
That's why I love you, dear.



***And can I just say a Fuck You to blogger. I could not get the page up since I came to work this morning. It's a miracle it's letting me post now. Let's see if this even publishes...

5 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

That's funny.

Blogger's been a big booger today for sure!

dennis said...

AC the male counter-drug to actually not being the least bit attractive.

Yes, we are all merely 12!

Creative-Type Dad said...

Funny!!

Actually at 12, it was worse.

JayMonster said...

Hey... at least he is still looking ;)

Diana said...

jay-very, very true.